07 Oct Virtual AGM Moderator
Position: Virtual AGM Moderator
Hours: Part-Time (3-4 meetings each week)
Salary: $90 per meeting (flat rate)
Minutes Solutions is a rapidly growing professional minute taking and transcription company in Toronto. We are currently hiring professionals with AGM knowledge and experience to join our team as Virtual AGM Moderators!
Virtual AGM Moderators are responsible for setting up AGMs on Zoom, beginning the meeting with a brief introduction, running Question and Answer periods, administering voting, and troubleshooting any technical issues that arise.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Basic technological requirements:
- laptop or desktop
- one or two 27” (or larger) monitors
- gigabit (or Fibre) internet
- good headset with microphone (no Bluetooth/AirPods)
- Strong knowledge and familiarity with AGMs required
- Tech savvy and familiar with both Zoom and Slack
- Available to work daytimes and evenings, at least 3 to 4 times per week
- Strong communication skills and confident speaking in front of large groups
- Reliable, punctual, and well organized
- Able to complete 2 weeks of paid training
Please submit your resume along with a detailed cover letter describing your relevant experience as soon as possible. Applications will be considered immediately. Applications can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to the high volume of applications received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.