Are you an administrative guru with experience coordinating a large team in a remote setting?
We want you to join our team!
Minutes Solutions is a rapidly growing professional minute taking and transcription company in Toronto.
We are looking for a highly organized individual to coordinate, oversee, and be accountable for daily deliverables and corresponding deadlines on a full-time basis.
Position: Administrative Coordinator
Reports to: Head of Operations
As our new Administrative Coordinator, you will:
- Use your team management experience to hold staff accountable and resolve problems
- Use your organization skills to coordinate and oversee daily deliverables and deadlines
- Use your meticulous eye for detail to review meeting minutes before sending to clients
- Use your outstanding communication skills to support staff and our growing team of freelancers
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience
- Experience managing a large team required
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with exceptional attention to detail
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, OneDrive, and Outlook
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to foster supportive relationships
- Deadline driven with proven experience managing multiple priorities
- Proven organization skills and sense of urgency required
- Laptop and good internet connection required
- Previous experience working from home required
- Must be available for some after business hours work as required and proactively check in when necessary
Ready to join our team? We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
Include a cover letter telling us a bit about yourself and why you want to work with us (applications without a cover letter will not be considered).
Please feel free to email your resume and cover letter directly to [email protected]