06 Mar Administrative Coordinator
Position: Administrative Coordinator
Hours: Full-Time (40 hours/week)
Start Date: As soon as possible
Salary: $32,000-$35,000 per year
Minutes Solutions is a rapidly growing professional minute taking and transcription company in Toronto. We specialize in taking formal minutes for a variety of industries and organizations, including corporations, condominium boards, associations, and non-profits.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, the Administrative Coordinator will coordinate and oversee daily deliverables and corresponding deadlines. They will also coordinate team assignments and workflow, and maintain a system for tracking and organizing deliverables and workflow. The Administrative Coordinator will also foster professional and supportive relationships with minute takers and editors.
- Coordinate and oversee daily deliverables and corresponding deadlines, including but not limited to following up regarding deadlines, receiving completed minutes from minute takers and editors, and approving requests for extensions.
- Coordinate and oversee team assignments and workflow, such as logging editor assignments, sending weekly schedules, communicating special deadlines or circumstances, assigning special assignments and urgent turnarounds, and monitoring minute taker and editor workloads.
- Maintain a system for tracking all deliverables and workflow. Follow up on and retrieve missing and outstanding items from minute takers and editors.
- Respond to internal requests and questions in a timely manner, including but not limited to requests for information or materials, scheduling and protocol questions, and availability updates. Act as the first point of contact for minute takers and editors.
- Provide regular updates on deadlines and workflow issues to the operations and editorial teams. Direct complex problems and questions to the Operations Manager or Editorial Manager as required.
- Oversee quality of work by reviewing minutes prior to sending to clients. Adhere to and follow Minutes Solutions’ guidelines and manual.
- Provide scheduling support, including assignment changes, cancellations, and rescheduling arrangements.
- Assist with new hire onboarding as required.
- Perform other administrative tasks as needed.
- Post-Secondary education and a minimum of 2 years of relevant experience. Administrative and team management experience an asset.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with exceptional attention to detail.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, OneDrive, and Outlook.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to foster supportive relationships.
- Proven organization skills and sense of urgency required.
- Quick learner with the ability to follow protocols and guidelines.
- Laptop and good internet connection required.
- Previous experience working from home required.
- Available Monday to Friday during regular business hours, as well as weekends.
- 100% remote position
- Strong support team
- Work with a rapidly growing company
Please submit your resume along with a detailed cover letter describing your relevant experience to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.
Cover letters should highlight your suitability for the role and should explain your interest in joining our team. Applications will be considered immediately.
Due to the high volume of applications received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.