10 Nov Administrative Coordinator
Does this describe you? Then we want you on our team!
We are a rapidly growing professional minute taking and transcription company in Toronto. We specialize in taking formal minutes for a variety of industries and organizations, including corporations, condominium boards, associations, and non-profits.
We are looking for a highly organized individual for this full-time, home based position, who will coordinate, oversee, and be accountable for daily deliverables and corresponding deadlines.
Major responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Coordinate and oversee daily deliverables and corresponding deadlines, including but not limited to following up regarding deadlines, receiving completed minutes from minute takers and editors, and approving requests for extensions.
- Coordinate and oversee team assignments and workflow, such as logging editor assignments, sending weekly schedules, communicating special deadlines or circumstances, assigning special assignments and urgent turnarounds, and monitoring minute taker and editor workloads.
- Maintain a system for tracking all deliverables and workflow. Follow up on and retrieve missing and outstanding items from minute takers and editors.
- Respond to internal requests and questions in a timely manner, including but not limited to requests for information or materials, scheduling and protocol questions, and availability updates. Act as the first point of contact for minute takers and editors.
- Provide regular updates on deadlines and workflow issues to the operations and editorial teams. Direct complex problems and questions to the Operations Manager or Editorial Manager as required.
- Oversee quality of work by reviewing minutes prior to sending to clients. Adhere to and follow Minutes Solutions’ guidelines and manual.
- Provide scheduling support, including assignment changes, cancellations, and rescheduling arrangements.
- Assist with new hire onboarding as required.
- Perform other administrative tasks as needed.
What we are looking for:
- Post-Secondary education and a minimum of 2 years of relevant experience. Administrative and team management experience an asset.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with exceptional attention to detail.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, OneDrive, and Outlook.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to foster supportive relationships.
- Deadline driven with proven experience managing multiple priorities.
- Proven organization skills and sense of urgency required.
- Laptop and good internet connection required.
- Previous experience working from home required.
- Available Monday to Friday during regular business hours, as well as weekends.
- 100% remote position
- Strong support team
- Work with a rapidly growing company
We told you about us, now tell us about you!
Send us your resume and cover letter, highlighting your relevant experience and why you are a good fit for this position! Applications without a cover letter will not be considered. Please submit applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the high volume of applications received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.