17 May Part-Time Professional Minute Taker – Toronto and GTA
Does this describe you? Then you should join our team!
Join our growing professional minute taking and transcription company in Toronto! We have been in operation since 2014 and specialize in taking formal meeting minutes for a variety of industries and organizations.
What will you do?
You will attend scheduled meetings in person and take thorough board meeting minutes on your personal laptop. We have meetings all over the GTA, so you don’t have to worry about a long commute to meetings!
You will also follow our style guide and submit your polished set of minutes to our editorial team within 48 hours. Being adaptable and willing to learn is key to be a top performer!
The starting rate for new hires is $80 per meeting, which covers meetings that last anywhere from 15 minutes to 3 hours. Earn an additional $10 for every 30 minutes beyond 3 hours, along with other bonuses as applicable.
What do you need?
- 1 year of writing or minute taking experience in a professional setting
- Strong writing and proofreading skills that are showcased in your cover letter
- Available at least 3 evenings each week (Monday to Thursday)
- Laptop and ability to attend meetings in person or virtually
- Highly organized with excellent attention to detail
- Condo board or other board experience an asset
- Great supplemental income
- Flexible schedule
- Earn bonuses
- Strong support team
- Long-term opportunity (more than 1 year)
Tell us about you!
Send us your resume and cover letter, highlighting your relevant experience and why you are a good fit for this position! A 300 to 400-word cover letter is required. Applications should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to the high volume of applications received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.